Visit ij.start.canon and enter the model number to get all the software and important drivers for windows or mac. If you are facing any issues with canon printers, simply contact at ij.start.canon for instant help.
HOW TO SETUP CANON IJ PRINTER From IJ.START.CANON ?
- Make your initial setup of the Canon printer simple by following the procedure available here.
- Initially, unbox the Canon printer and place it on a flat table.
- Take all the additional accessories out of the box.
- Connect the power cord between the Canon printer and the wall power supply.
- Turn on the Canon printer.
- The next step is to download the drivers necessary for associating the printer you have purchased and your computer.
- Open a browser and navigate to the manufacturer’s site - IJ.START.CANON Key in your model number and version of OS.
- Download the MP driver package. Once the download completes, double-click the setup file to run it.
- Read the instructions that appear on your screen and follow them to finish the setup process.
- Take a test print to verify whether you have connected the printer to the computer properly.
HOW TO SETUP WIRELESS CONNECTION WITH CANON IJ PRINTER
- Long-press the ON button to turn On the Canon printer.
- Tap the Settings button on the Canon printer’s touch panel and then press the arrow key to go to the Device Settings window.
- Press OK and tap the arrow buttons until you switch to the Wireless LAN setup window.
- Select the OK button, and the Canon printer will start searching for wireless networks.
- Press the name of your Wireless Fidelity network, choose the OK button, and then type the password in the Enter Passphrase field.
- Press the OK button and wait until the Connected pop-up window displays on the touch panel.
- Add the Canon printer to your personal computer.
IJ Scan Utility on a Windows computer
- On your Windows, log into the official site of Canon - IJ.START.CANON.
- Enter Scan Utility as a keyword in the search bar.
- Choose the operating system from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button. Wait for the download process to complete.
- Install the Scan Utility application in the system.
- Now, turn on the printer and place the document to be scanned on the glass. Click Scan.
- Start the Scan Utility on your system.
- Press Start, select All apps, tap Canon Utilities, and then choose the IJ Scan Utility.
- Click IJ Scan Utility again. Select Document or Phototype.
- Now, the printer starts to Scan the document.